Let's work out together!
Get lattest updates.
How much longer do you want to be in pain and discomfort seeking answers that remain unanswered? How much is this costing you physically, emotionally, mentally and your relationships to remain in pain and discomfort? It starts with you.
I have put a program together for you to help you move forward
The Transformation Package Is Tailored To Your Specific Requirements And Will Help You If You Are experiencing Any Of the Following:
Where are you with your health, fitness, and relationships?
· Are you falling through the cracks going from doctor to doctor being sick and in constant pain?
· Are your relationships adversely impacted because of you being sick/injured?
· Even though they are well intentioned may ask you why you are not getting better?
· Do you have hip, knee, back, shoulder, feet pain?
· When I was injured, I discovered the Functional Movement Systems that helped me learn what questions to ask my health care providers opening them to productive communications.
· By doing the movement screening a base line is set with a Functional Movement Screen including a print-out that targets what remedial exercises are recommended to reduce the risk of a painful, costly injury.
· When requested I send my findings to your health care provider. This screening will focus on productive steps so you can lead a full active life: keeping up with your children and grandchildren, travel, walking, hiking, and spending time with friends and family.
· Your metabolism, & individualized preferences are considered
· To reach higher & faster with tools from an experienced coach to encourage and guide you
My 12+ Years’ Experience
· My name is Leanne Wylet and is known as the Kettlebell Lady of Iron. I have been in a combination of health, wellness, fitness, coaching, consulting with businesses, individuals training them and myself. I started out in the gym atmosphere using a variety of machines and equipment. I am trained and instruct how resistance bands, kettlebells, dumbbells, foam rolls, Indian Clubs and more.
· To help with developing focus, balance, and coordination have done the exercise form of Tai Chi Chuan for over ten years. worked in a community bases setting instructing a group exercise class, stretchers, body weight exercises, flipping tires and everything in between.
· I suffered for five years seeking answers that did not come. Finally, if I had not chosen to take a road less traveled would have remained sick and injured instead of being healed. Rehabilitation from an injury is tough and expensive.
· After a seat belt injury that did a lot of soft tissue damage, I was given the diagnosis of being permanently disabled. Over this five-year period, I keep seeking answers but, none came from health care providers.
· During this time frame I started using as my primary tool for rehab kettlebells. Exercises with kettlebells helped me rebuild torn muscles, release scare tissue and connective tissue that had locked down.
· Small consistent steps were taken to develop motor control/stability, including balance, coordination, endurance, strength, and cardio fitness. I was grateful for kettlebells because I kept falling through the cracks of the health care system, with little help.
· I did extensive research and started working on my Fitness Instructor certifications to create my own rehab program. started advocating and educating myself and working on how to ask the right questions to start moving forward. I was determined to heal and obtain certifications so I could help others. These certifications included Personal Trainer, Orthopedic Exercise Specialist, Functional Movement Systems and Hard Style & High Intensity Kettlebell Fitness. To more effectively help others am now a certified, Be Fit Group Instructor and Masters Coach to accelerate transformations and help end your suffering.
· Over time answers came, I found the right Massage Practitioner and I slowly retrained each muscle on how to work again because of damage to my nerves and spinal cord the muscles forgot how to work. I understand how challenging this can be because during this time I also discovered I had two autoimmune conditions I am now healed from. From this injury and health recovery journey I am excited to now help you move forward with what matters to you the most pain free movement to fully enjoy you life and to have rewarding relationships with others. .
· What I have found is that amazing fitness can be achieved in far less time than most people realize. You can maximize strength, flexibility, mobility, stability, balance, efficiency and effectiveness with the proper exercise selection and workout programming. The more fit I became the stronger my relationships with others also became.
· As a Master Coach I am trained to accelerate your growth in all areas of your life.
· I take your health, fitness and relationships seriously coaching you through were you are having breakdowns from reaching your highest potential in alignment with your passion and mission.
Here Is What My Clients Say:
· Leanne is wonderful, she is thorough, pays attention to detail and is so good to share articles and information on exercises and conditioning. She has a huge heart and definitely walks her talk! Thank you so much Leanne, you are amazing! Jane RJ
· "Leanne is the most patient person I know. She works well with people who are nervous about their body. Because of a back condition no one wanted to work with me and I never thought I'd be able to do physical activities again. She is very knowledgeable about the body and the effects of what is going on with movement pattern training. She is very easy to work with and always a joy to be around. My body is now strong, I've lost weight and it is easier to work with my back pain." -- Edwin H.—
· I had the privilege of working with Leanne after meeting her at the Chelan county Wellness Fair. She was demonstrating kettlebells. & talked to her regarding shoulder issues I had been working on resolving. The Chelan County Wellness Committee provided a place in the Commissioner’s office to offer a strength conditioning kettlebell class for 4 weeks. Part of the instruction from Leanne included a Functional Movement Screen which pin pointed areas that needed correction for daily life. Through her instructions was able to strengthen my core & correct my posture issues. I was given remedial exercises that enable me to straighten up my posture, I have continue using what I learned long after the class. She is very patient to make sure the exercises are done correctly to insure progress. She combines her program with other health care providers to optimize you achieving your fitness goals. I would recommend Leanne to those who are in need help with their movement constraints. Kim J.
· I had the pleasure of working with Leanne Wylet, The Kettlebell Lady & learned a lot about exercising the accurate way and walking with correct posture. Leanne was informative & cautious addressing each of our needs in the Chelan County employees group exercise class. She took the time to explain the "whys" about what we would do & taught us how the fundamentals of kettlebell basics. She was vigilant regarding our welfare from the time class started until it was over. Leanne took the time, well in advance to evaluate each of us, before working with kettlebells. I cannot express enough the concern showed by Leanne when instructing everyone about working with kettlebells. Simona B
· Odd feeling, being 80, younger folk raise their voices when speaking with me; little do they know I can hear a mosquito buzzing on Mt Rainier here in Wenatchee. My other senses are fine as well. But I’m quick to forgive the young ones for misunderstanding. I didn’t ‘walk like a duck’ willingly, and the harder I tried to keep up with my younger friends the more depressed I became. Panic set in: would I become an invalid? Then I met Leanne whose vast knowledge of human anatomy and physiology and pain management offered me new hope. She performed functional movement tests on me and designed an exercise program that I did at home. I joined her orthopedic exercise group and have slowly restored natural posture and stride. At Leanne’s recommendation, I had several deep tissue massages by Cary W. LMT. This twosome is inspirational in the healing and wellness field." Ellen M.
· I have been so thankful for Leanne's help in gaining back my strength and balance in a very gentle way. When I can't do the exercise suggested due to the Poly Myalgic Rheumatica syndrome I was suffering, she encouraged me to listen to my body, and to only go as far as it was ready to go. And now that I'm over that PMR, I'm so thankful to be able to do most of what Leanne suggests we do, and my balance is back, my strength is gaining ground each time, and we have fun sharing funny incidents together. Yvonne M.
· I have known Leanne for several years & had the pleasure of taking her Tai Chi Class. She is very enthusiastic & knowledgeable. i also like how through she is with assessments for my clients and how she keeps it lighthearted. Cary W. LMP
· Clear View Janitorial Services uses Leanne Wylet - The Kettlebell Lady for my employees in regard to injury prevention, learning core strength and how to move functionally with correct movement patterns. Leanne is very knowledgeable and brings a lot to our staff meetings. We are now using her to screen employees and develop personalized corrective exercise strategies for muscle imbalances leading to pain, missed days at work and potential injury to help reduce L & I claims. We also have applicants screened and use the results in consideration for hiring. Leanne is dedicated professional that is a great asset to our company. Masha H. Clear View Services
· I have known Leanne for many years and am recommending her services as a personal trainer. She has demonstrated a great desire to learn with persistence and determination to succeed under difficult circumstances. She will be a fine addition to the fitness community. Dr. Glenn R. H.
· This is a letter of recommendation for Leanne Wylet. Leanne was a patient of mine who came to us with bilateral shoulder pain and dysfunction. She presented with bilateral frozen shoulders, which is a difficult affliction to return to full function from. Leanne did return to not only full function, but through her training and perseverance she has excelled. It is this determination and quest for knowledge that she possesses that will make her an exceptional trainer. I don't believe that I have met anyone who has worked harder to achieve her fitness and training goals. Mark S. MSPT
· Leanne has taken Tai Chi every quarter since January of 2007. She has patiently worked at each task until she accomplished it. She learned to move slowly in a relaxed way, by smooth with her postures and have fun. I believe she understands that teaching others takes many repetitions and most of all patience. She is practicing helping others learn Tai Chi with our class. She is doing well and has demonstrated that she can be professional when working with others. Pat R. Tai Chi Instructor
· My daughter found Leanne on the web. Leanne\'s Silver Sneakers Strength class is really what I needed. I have more strength, balance, in better shape, and knowledge about the body. Leanne Listens to us and structures the class to help us the most. She is very knowledgeable about the body and it's needs. Susan K
· Leanne has instructed me with kettlebells and is especially good with correct movement patterns. She has a lot of patience and listens carefully. She is a good instructor. She goes over the information as many times as I need it. For myself it takes at least 3 times to really get the technique. Extremely helpful. She has lots of information and is very willing to share. My 85-year-old mother-in-law has trouble with her knees. Leanne taught her how to get out of her chair using her legs and bottom muscles. It worked! She had immediate improvement and has been using these techniques ever since. My husband feels better knowing that his mother can move better getting out of her chair and can move easily. Also, off from the floor if she needs to. Debra D
· Leanne worked with my husband who has loss of leg strength and balance issues from spinal stenosis. She is not only very knowledgeable about the body and how to strengthen it but she is patient and calm. She explains what she is suggesting and how to best achieve the goals. I would encourage anyone who wants physical improvement to talk with Leanne and learn her approach. My husband and I are both very appreciative for her skills. Judy R
What You Will Learn: For It Starts With You
How to achieve accelerated breakthroughs with your health, fitness and relationships.
Ideal Weight - Losing weight and maintaining your ideal weight can be challenging. I understand how discouraging it can be when nothing you have tried worked because I ‘ve had this issue my entire adult life.
Weight Training - Take the guess work out how to gain muscle, regain balance, reduce injuries, recovery from illness and know what equipment to purchase
Accelerated results are received quickly.
Working with me, will save you time and money, as results can be rapid, powerful and permanent and your health care costs and seeking professional assistance is reduced because you won’t need to use their services and being charged accordingly!
I am grateful because I have been trained by a premier Master Transformational Coach and his team. They are innovative and use advanced coaching techniques and tools that are unparallel to other coaching approaches. I am required to have on going continuing education credits and have regular fast direct access to state-of-the-art professional coaches with back up knowledge to help you and its innovative and it works!
It is likely I have a waiting list, so it is important to book a breakthrough session in my calendar which prevents someone else blocking a session that you need. I guarantee that if I take you on, you will start your individual program within 7 days of payment being received so that we can take immediate and effective action to improve your life!
You can book a breakthrough session by clicking this link: https://kettlebellladycoaching.setmore.com or click below on the red "Get Started" Button. See you on the other side!
With years of success and experience, we are capable of analyzing your body and creating a fitness plan that will help you reach your goals. Most plans include exercise, corrective exercises to ensure the best results for our clients. We will work with you to keep you on track and motivated to reach your goals.
We understand that adapting new fitness habits is difficult and often times fails. Our goal is to change your view on fitness, so that it becomes apart of who you are and your lifestyle. We strongly believe that if you practice healthy habits, you will be able to obtain a healthy lifestyle. Move well, move often, get fit, live!